8.09.2009

MIss Preggers


After being preggers for the second time Nicole Richie was approach by the store Pea in the Pod to design a maternity line with an edge, & she was all for it.  Richie’s maternity line, named simply Nicole, lets her bohemian, easy going style shine through. The collection has a very relaxed and comfortable look with styles for both day and evening wear.


Nicole says to People Mag: 

"Pea in the Pod is such a known company for pregnant women. They carry great lines, and so when they asked me to create a line for them, I was really excited and eager to do it.”

[When you’re pregnant] you really feel like you have to change your whole wardrobe. And that s the last thing a woman wants to go through. So I really tried to make this line to get women excited about wearing clothes.

I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I think you should show it off.”


No comments:

Post a Comment