9.14.2009

MIss Rock & Roller

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/04/article-1211117-06468AD5000005DC-722_468x746.jpg
MIss Drew presents Whip It.
New movie, new magazine cover this on is to promote her directorial debut Whip It, inspired by the true story of a Texan roller derby league, Barrymore and her co-stars showed off their skating power in a sexy feature for Vs magazine.
MIss D said: 'I wanted to throw myself in there so I could really go through what the girls were going through. I didn’t want to be that guy who said, “Just get in there.” I hate that - I hate dictatorship, I hate hierarchy, I hate sideline.'
She told Time Out : 'What I love about the sport is that it’s real and high stakes. And by the way, it’s scary as s**t to do."
Girl power: Barrymore, Page(Juno), Zoe Bell and Juliette Lewis demonstrate their prowess...
MIss Juliette.....
Hot Skates - Drew barrymore, ellen page, Juliette Lewis and Zoe Bell photographed by Ellen von Unwerth for Vs Magazine

why not if you can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment