4.02.2010

MIss Dr Love


How can you make something ugly turn into a fashion most..... easy invent some boots so ugly & make them so unique, that no matter how many different colors and prints, every single fashion icon would want to wear it... Ask Dr Martens for that.....

On April 1 Dr Martins' boots celebrated their 50 years in the industry, so I'm doing a tribute for my favorite pairs and people who love them..... enjoy.

INte
MIster Kurt Cobain.
In 2009 french designer MIss John Paul Gautier team up with Dr Martens, and made this freaking cool laser diamond cut design, that will make you expose your socks.....in a good way.


This are my Dr's boots, bought them in my trip to London in 2008......& can't find the time to not put them on....I think my high heels are getting jealous....

Happy Bday MIss Dr Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment