4.12.2010

MIss Fine Dali



The work was later executed at the hands of a Spanish jeweler based in New York, Carlos Alemany, who knew so well how to capture the vision of the artist and transforms them into extraordinary pieces of jewelry.

In 1958 the collection was bought by the Owen Cheatham Foundation that exposed the pieces all over the World to raise money for charity. Currently, the original pieces of jewelry are in the Teatro-Museo in Figueres, hometown of Salvador Dali.

No comments:

Post a Comment