7.31.2010

MIss London Calling

Exactly 2 years ago, a day like today I arrived back home after 18days in magic London. I did everything people told me not to; but sure is good to kiss a stranger in a brick stone dark alley, to be robed my camera in one of the sickest party I have been to, go vintage shop hunt in Camden Town, go to the subway in rush hour(there is nothing more hot than english dudes in suits), having breakfast in the park in front of the Buckingham Palace, almost got run over by a taxi that was going in the other side of the road, ups my bad I forgot!!!!!! and most important went to visit my friend and met new ones a long the way.
So I can tell London is a mystical town, and everything is beautiful there, specially men. Highly recommended.....



No comments:

Post a Comment